RRTech...The SOURCE for Extreme Liquid Cooling
Sidewinders Bitspower Jab-Tech

Go Back   RRTech...The SOURCE for Extreme Liquid Cooling > Gaming > PC Gaming

Old 05-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #1
cyriene
44 Threaded

Send a message via AIM to cyriene Send a message via MSN to cyriene Send a message via Yahoo to cyriene
Default What games are hot now?

I haven't played games in a year or so it seems but I want to get back into gaming.

What games are people playing these days?
cyriene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #2
0xygenthief
Air is for Pussies

I was just wondering this myself. I was in AFG for 8 months and limited to SWTOR, which wasn't "bad" but I hate MMOs. I need something with a little more action. Is BF3 still kickin?
0xygenthief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:37 AM   #3
cyriene
44 Threaded

Send a message via AIM to cyriene Send a message via MSN to cyriene Send a message via Yahoo to cyriene

I have a copy of BF3 but haven't played it. I was thinking of playing that even though I'll be total noob.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #4
0xygenthief
Air is for Pussies

Same here, though I am currently unable to do any gaming. I sold my gaming rig to a co-worker in AFG instead of shipping it back home. Now I am in the process of building a new rig, but I can't seem to get my hands on the GPUs that I want...
Old 05-05-2012, 08:20 AM   #5
Sider
RRR Addict

Diablo 3 comes out on the 15th. I'll be playing the crap outta that.
16g Corsair DDR3----------------DDC 3.2 w/ Petra's top
OCZ Vertex 3 240g---------------------PA120.4
Samsung 840 Pro 240g
WD 500g
ASUS Xonar DS
HX1000 psu
Silverstone TJ07 case
Sider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:26 AM   #6
0xygenthief
Air is for Pussies

OOOOhhhhh, that's right! I forgot about that one!
Old 05-05-2012, 09:40 AM   #7
cyriene
44 Threaded

Well, I don't know that I'll be playing that. I loved Diablo 2 and spent way to many years of life playing that and don't want to get sucked back into that hole. But, you never know.

Borderlands 2 comes out in sept which could be fun.

I think I'll just be a noob in BF3 and get my ass handed to me for awhile.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:24 AM   #8
Cutless009
Resident Geek

Send a message via AIM to Cutless009

Pokemon Black/White. Do it faggot.

*edit* 2,800 posts get */edit*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cutless009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #9
Marne
COMB YO FUCKING BEARD

Send a message via Yahoo to Marne

i bought pokemon white and black and sadly after a few hours and myabe my 3rd badge...i havnt touched it since then. it didnt suck me in like pokemon red version did back in the day. THAT motherfucker had me going for MONTHS. i still think that was one of the best games ever made lol. its steadily risen a little bit and dropped since then. black and white are just fucking "meh" at this point. really. 496 motherfuckers to catch? bitch i got shit to do fuck you nintendo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:13 AM   #10
Cutless009
Resident Geek

I think those dumb fucks are up to like 600+ now, but there's only like 155 in black/white, they havn't made a game with all of them. Although if you use cheats you can still technically catch them all

Seriously though, Red/Blue and their remakes were the best ones ever. All they've done is clone that a thousand times over to make the rest, and they just aren't as good.

Right now I'm playing Skyrim in my spare time

Old 05-05-2012, 11:24 AM   #11
XMT_Systems
I trained Kordeski

Wait wait wait... pokemon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
All of you can kiss my rebel dick.

XMT_Systems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:55 AM   #12
Cutless009
Resident Geek

Bitch even gangsta's hug their momma, and even hard-asses play pokemon. Go suck a cock.

Old 05-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #13
BigMyke
♠♠♠♠♠♠H20 Farmer♠♠♠♠♠♠

BigMyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #14
Marne
COMB YO FUCKING BEARD

so hot

Old 05-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #15
XMT_Systems
I trained Kordeski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutless009 View Post
Bitch even gangsta's hug their momma, and even hard-asses play pokemon. Go suck a cock.
The only thing hard about your ass is the dick you've got in it
Quote:

Old 05-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #16
BigMyke
♠♠♠♠♠♠H20 Farmer♠♠♠♠♠♠

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMT_Systems View Post

BigMyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:31 PM   #17
Sider
RRR Addict

16g Corsair DDR3----------------DDC 3.2 w/ Petra's top
OCZ Vertex 3 240g---------------------PA120.4
Samsung 840 Pro 240g
WD 500g
ASUS Xonar DS
HX1000 psu
Silverstone TJ07 case
Sider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #18
Marne
COMB YO FUCKING BEARD

roflcopter. i was like 10 when i played pokemon red. as for later incarnations i was deployed. you embrace anything to fight the boredom. except another man. leave that shit for the navy. i got black and white for the woman. she wanted something we can play together. she hates mw and bf3 because they are "violent". somehow my argument that giving 10 yr olds magical highly dangerous creatures that fight each other on command and letting them walk around all over the country with what little money they scrounge off there opponents beaten and broken team was no better. mines just alot funner. AA12 to the face. fun.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:04 PM   #19
EIGHTLUG
Hardened Veteran

Quote:
Ding Ding Ding! Quote of the year candidate!!!
EIGHTLUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #20
xmanrigger
RRR wanna be

Send a message via Skype™ to xmanrigger

BF3 for the win. I am a big fan of the franchise. The other wannaabees, MOA, COD, BBC........ are just spazzfests. No rhyme or reason. Just a bunch of 12 year old running around shooting at anything that moves. Little to no strategy.

A lot of the luster was lost in the transition from BF2, but it still shits all over the above mentioned in game play and graphics.

xmanrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #21
Gonzo
Liquid

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmanrigger View Post
BF3 for the win. I am a big fan of the franchise. The other wannaabees, MOA, COD, BBC........ are just spazzfests. No rhyme or reason. Just a bunch of 12 year old running around shooting at anything that moves. Little to no strategy.

A lot of the luster was lost in the transition from BF2, but it still shits all over the above mentioned in game play and graphics.
if your a big fan of the franchise u should be livid about battlefield 3. its basically bad company 3 and dice always said the band company IP was meant to compete with COD and was never a sequel to the BF series. yet i dont see any of BF2 in BF3 yet i see lotsa bad company in it. its a good game it just iis "NOT" a sequel to BF2. BTW how u guys like it after the patch? my fucking lmgs cant take a guy down from 5 feet away with my reticle glued to his chest
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:34 PM   #22
Cutless009
Resident Geek

Quote:
You seem to have mistaken my ass for your face, and this crowbar for a dick.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #23
XMT_Systems
I trained Kordeski

Quote:
You seem to have mistaken my ass for your face, and this crowbar for a dick.
Quote:

Old 05-05-2012, 07:42 PM   #24
scraps
Doesn't like to watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marne View Post
roflcopter. i was like 10 when i played pokemon red. as for later incarnations i was deployed. you embrace anything to fight the boredom. except another man. leave that shit for the navy. i got black and white for the woman. she wanted something we can play together. she hates mw and bf3 because they are "violent". somehow my argument that giving 10 yr olds magical highly dangerous creatures that fight each other on command and letting them walk around all over the country with what little money they scrounge off there opponents beaten and broken team was no better. mines just alot funner. AA12 to the face. fun.
Truth right here. I loved bf3, you know cause it awesome flying a jet that can repair/put out its fire itself, but even playing that to often/much got boring. Latest COD sucks huge donkey cocks. I'm still playing SWTOR (first mmo rpg I try'd) Bought Guild Wars 2, glad I got a son that might be interested in playing it cause from the weekend beta of it looks like I wont be. Gotta get Diablo 3 for the exact same reasons as the original two.

scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #25
jedimasterben
Liquid

Quote:

Sig'd that.
jedimasterben is offline   Reply With Quote