RRTech...The SOURCE for Extreme Liquid Cooling
Sidewinders Bitspower Jab-Tech

Go Back   RRTech...The SOURCE for Extreme Liquid Cooling > Preferred Vendors > Preferred Vendor announcements > MicroCenter

Old 12-16-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
esh
WeakSauce

Default BitsPower discounted products at MicroCenter

As a bit of introduction, I'm a buyer for Micro Center, and my categories include internal PC cables/adapters, screws/standoffs, thermal paste and liquid cooling among others. We're in the process of rolling more liquid cooling out to all our stores as we test products in a few retail locations...but as part of this process, I bring in quite a few products to see how they sell, and if they don't do well, we markdown the remaining stock to sell through them.

I met RedRaider at Computex a couple of years ago while I was at the BitsPower booth and he turned me on to the site. I love reading to RRTech forums because it's one of the few places to get honest reviews of products/vendors, both good and bad. Just because a vendor tells me their product is going to be a HUGE hit, that doesn't mean anything until it's in the hands of actual end users who have no problem bashing and praising it.

What I'd like to provide the RRTech readers is a listing of products that I've brought into the stores that aren't being rolled out to the chain and have been discounted for quicker sale. To start with, I've attached my listing for Bitspower products, including their part number and my current retail prices. Some of these end up on SlickDeals or FatWallet as people come across them, but I'll update the RRTech readers a full listing of what's discounted in .xls format (the .pdf was way too big).

Most of these items are located in our updated locations:

Paterson NJ
Rockville MD
Brentwood MO

To see the information on our site change the store location (at the top of the home page) to one of these stores and enter the six digit SKU number in the search box.

If you have any questions about specific parts and what stores have them, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll let you know.

As I sort through my categories, I'll post additional manufacturers and products that are located in more stores.

Thanks!
Mike Eshelman
Attached Files
File Type: xls Bitspower_dec_2010.xls (32.0 KB, 4 views)
esh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
RedRaider
The RealRedRaider

If anyone would like to discuss this with Mike, there is already a thread...

http://www.realredraider.com/vbullet...765#post155765

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

D90 - Gripped
Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G N
Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VRII
Nikkor - Micro 105mm f/2.8G N VRII
Nikon 2x SB-600
<><

Quote:
If you don't like RRTech, then you can lick my
and
You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas! ~ Davey Crockett

If Survivals the goal, it's into the Spider Hole ~ Doomsday Doug

DIGG IT ...

RedRaider is offline   Reply With Quote