PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion: How good can it get?

Kayin
03-11-2009, 01:04 PM
I'm gonna devote my 30mb cable connection and my machine to an experiment to see just HOW GOOD the texture mods, item mods, etc. etc. can make Oblivion. This game is so open-ended and moddable I still play it after all these years, but JUST HOW GOOD can I make it look vs today's games?

I'm installing again now fresh, and will start loading it up after taking some screenshots. I'm gonna try and after I finish document how I got where I am.

QTP3, etc are practically verboten for this, but after I post screenies and my mod list, if you use one I don't have LMK. I wanna see if this can compete with Crysis, etc.

Baleful
03-11-2009, 01:43 PM
Very interested to see where this goes. I added several mods to my oblivion installment, gotta say it added a lot of depth to the game.

Eternalightwith
03-11-2009, 01:49 PM
I' ve never played it but I'd like to. Would you be willing to list all the mods you are going to patch it with so I can play it flashy hooker style too. :D

I'm gonna devote my 30mb cable connection and my machine to an experiment to see just HOW GOOD the texture mods, item mods, etc. etc. can make Oblivion. This game is so open-ended and moddable I still play it after all these years, but JUST HOW GOOD can I make it look vs today's games?

I'm installing again now fresh, and will start loading it up after taking some screenshots. I'm gonna try and after I finish document how I got where I am.

QTP3, etc are practically verboten for this, but after I post screenies and my mod list, if you use one I don't have LMK. I wanna see if this can compete with Crysis, etc.